The purchase window for the Device Purchasing Bid (REMC Item Numbers beginning with 22), is scheduled to open April through September.
How do I get questions answered?
Please email email@example.com.
How do I use SPOT to make a purchase?
The purchase window for the Device Purchasing Bid is scheduled to open April through September. All purchase orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM on the last day of the purchase window. After 11:59 PM the PO upload feature in SPOT will no longer be available.
- Go to REMC SAVE website.
- Log into REMCSAVE in the Customer Login area at the top of the screen.
- Click on SPOT in the upper right corner.
- If you need to view the Catalog, click on View Catalog (next to the Awarded Vendors text), and select the category of interest in the Device Purchasing section of the left menu. (Note: Information on upgrades and other options is attached to the tech specs sheet for the device in the catalog.)
- When you're ready to order follow the remaining steps below.
- Click on the desired vendor in the light blue box.
- Enter the PO Number, PO Total, and PO Date.
- Enter the quantity of each device and Chrome license that you are ordering, and then click Add. The added items will then appear above the list of devices in a light blue box. You may remove devices and edit quantities of the devices in the light blue box at the top. If you edit a quantity, make sure to click Save.
- Click on Choose File to upload your PO in a PDF format.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Final Step screen, review your order.
- If your order is correct, click Submit PO. If you need to make any edits, click Edit PO. Once you click Submit PO, you will see a screen indicating that your PO has been submitted, and your PO will be listed on the View My POs page.
To see a demonstration of submitting a PO, view the SPOT PO Upload training Video (http://remc.adobeconnect.com/pkphb1ncjivx/)
What do I need to include on my purchase order?
Please make sure your purchase order is itemized and includes the REMC item number, the model number/name, the reseller product number (if available), the quantity of each item to be purchased, and the unit price. A quote may be attached, but the purchase order should still be itemized. Sometimes the item numbers for the warranties, accessories, and upgrades are located on the spec sheet, linked from the awarded item page – be sure to include on the Purchase Order.
How do I register as a SPOT user?
- Login and click your name in the black bar across the top of the screen.
- Review your profile information and update any information that needs to be changed. Select Yes in the SPOT User dropdown.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Device Purchasing Forecast
Open for 2 weeks in February. The goal is to aggregate volume and we provide this information to vendors. We strongly encourage districts to submit a forecast in SPOT for any device purchases being considered to get the best possible discounts from vendors. Remember, there is no commitment to buy what you forecast, but the higher the numbers, the better discounts we can get from vendors! But PLEASE be honest in forecasting what you may purchase.
2020 Device Purchasing - Options and Accessories for Awarded Devices
A PDF of the options and accessories for the awarded devices. To navigate the document in Adobe Acrobat using a linked table of contents, click on the bookmark icon on the left side of the PDF to see the contents by item number and device name. In Chrome, click on the bookmark icon in the upper right corner of the PDF viewer.